Friday, October 16, 2009

A day in the life of Samantha

This morning was fantastic! I had the opportunity to visit my friend, Amanda and her daughter Samantha and photograph their morning. She is such a ham and so energetic! I spent a fun-filled hour chasing her around on the floor, down the hall, in mommy & daddy's room and playing with the dog, Abby. It was great fun and I can't wait to photograph her again in November!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

kimmie kluball said...

2 of my most favorite people ever. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!! My favorite is the first of Sam at the screen door! How artistic! And I love the last of Sam and Amanada. They make me want to cry! These are beautiful!