Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Krystal & Tony

This past Saturday morning my wonderful husband, Arnaldo (aka my assistant and jokester), and I traveled to Columbia State Park for a photo session with Krystal and her husband Tony. I met Krystal in choir during high school and it was so great to see her after 7 years!! Tony and Krystal were married in Jamaica last year and never had a chance to have engagement portraits done and decided they needed some post-wedding pictures for their new home.

We decided on Columbia because of the beautiful fall colors, rich history (gold country) and very close to home. What a wonderful time I had with the two of them, so fun to photograph, they made my job easy and they were so in love. Here are a few of my favorites!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





No comments: