Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Days, spending time with family

Last week I spent time with some of my nieces and nephews, since school is out and they live in the Bay Area, they will spend a few weeks throughout the summer here visiting and it's always fun to see how much they've grown since we last got together and what they're up to :)
Friday was there last full day visiting and I decided to photograph them as they are, full of life, free-spirits who love to play and they have plenty of energy to go around!  My nieces, Leilane and Naomi, were so excited to have their pictures taken and they just had a ball, running around and being kids, it made my job so much easier to capture the sweet moments (the girls talking on their "cell phones", hugging each other, racing and what not). My nephews, Ethan and Abraham, are sprinkled in the blog with a few pictures, they were more into playing with my husbands old action figures, hahaha!

Kids grow up so fast, I remember when they were all little babies and it's always wonderful to look back on what they did and looked like as they were younger, so here are my favorites, enjoy! 

blogleinaomi3


blogleinaomi2

blogleinaomi5

blogleinaomi4

blogleinaomi6

blogleinaomi10

blogleinaomi11

blogleinaomi7

blogleinaomi9

blogleinaomi8

blogleinaomi

No comments: