Thursday, July 29, 2010

Matt and Beatriz

I met Beatriz about two years ago, through my wonderful cousin Nadine, and we were instantly friends, which is neat because how many people do you meet throughout your life you can call instant friends? About a year ago Beatriz began dating Matt and she would gush about him all the time, what a great guy he was, in the Marines and really funny.

I first met Matt at our wedding last September and he was extremely polite and very nice, I knew he was a great guy for my dear friend. So, flash forward to now, they are engaged and guess what? They are getting married on our first anniversary! Everything happens for a reason and I think this is so neat that we will be sharing a wedding anniversary for the rest of our lives. I felt so honored when Beatriz asked me to photograph their engagement session and wedding!

Together Matt and Bea are a wonderful couple, very much in love and they were so fun to photograph! We went up to Willits, CA in Mendocino County, to Matt's gorgeous home and photographed around the area, we had a blast! Here is a handful of my favorites! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: