Friday, July 30, 2010

Angie

Earlier in July I got together with my friend Angie for a photo shoot. We go way back, all the way to senior year of high school! We have stayed in touch over the last 8 years and I am so blessed to have a friend like Angie in my life. She has a heart of gold and such a sweetheart!

I was honored and excited to spend a couple of hours with her and have a fun time! What I thought was great was that we started our session at our Alma Mater, Turlock High School, where we first met, and ended at the local university. Angie wanted to update her pictures to give to the family and I think we did a great job of that :)

Here are a few of my favorites from our session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: