Friday, August 6, 2010

Lisa

Lisa and I got together earlier this month to do her senior portraits. I met Lisa through Emily, who was featured in this month in my blog :) Lisa and her mother were fantastic to work with, so fun and such wonderful ladies. We photographed Lisa around downtown Modesto and the local junior college, which features amazing murals of the Beatles and well-known surrealist paintings.

Lisa said her dad was a huge Paul McCartney fan and I thought the painter did a fantastic job on the mural we photographed Lisa with! I had a fantastic time with her, she was a natural at posing, making my job so fun and easy! Thank you!

Here are a handful of my favorites from the day, enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: