Friday, August 20, 2010

Bianca Senior Session

July is such a fantastic summer month, one of my favorites! Especially when it comes to going to the beach, California has the most spectacular beaches and of course amazing summer weather! One of my favorite places to be the "ultimate beach bum" is in Santa Cruz. The culture, food, the boardwalk and wharf, extremely low-key lifestyle and of course the beaches are why Santa Cruz has such a dear place in my heart.

I was so excited to photograph Bianca in Santa Cruz a few weeks back because it is also one of her favorite places to relax. I met Bianca the day of our shoot and she has such a wonderful personality, beautiful smile and awesome laugh! She is a friend of my youngest sister, Stephanie, and I had such a great time photographing her!

Some of my favorites from our awesome afternoon/early evening in Santa Cruz, enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: