Monday, August 23, 2010

The Lowe Family

I have the most fun photographing kids and their parents! I get to run around, play and have a blast documenting very intimate pieces of what family is all about: love, fun, joy and happiness.

In July I got together with Amanda, Donald and Samantha at UOP Stockton for a family session. This was my first time at UOP and it is a beautiful campus, it has that old classic college feeling, which I love! There are beautiful grassy knolls, brick buildings and endless possibilities for family photo sessions!

You may recognize Samantha from my fall blog posting; she is the little, adorable blond with the energetic and carefree personality and super cute smile! Samantha is going to be a big sister now and we can't wait to see the new bundle of joy when Amanda gives birth in November!

Amanda requested that I document the growing family and I feel so honored and privileged to so. We had a blast, as you will be able to see, most of the pictures are life as the Lowe's live it and I LOVE IT! It's so real, fun and pure and I am so excited to share some of my favorites with you!! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The beautiful mommy to be and Samantha, Amanda is just glowing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these two pictures of Sam and her dad, Donald, so adorable and cute! He is such a great dad and Sam loves playing with daddy! (see buzz lightyear in the grass?)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After our main pictures were done, we let Samantha have a blast winding down and running off her energy in the vanishing pool. It was the cutest thing to watch her play with daddy, mommy and my husband (who was off to the side as my sidekick).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At the end of our fun session, Samantha changed into some dryer clothes and took Andy (my sister & assistant) for a run through the grassy knoll, it was too sweet and cute not to capture! One of my all time favorites! (love her little tongue hanging out as she runs!!)
Photobucket

No comments: