Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cuellar Family

I love big families! This possibly stems from the fact that I come from a very large Mexican family :) It is always fun to get together with everyone, catch up over great food and reminisce about the "good ol' days."

In July I got together with my awesome friend Anita and her family for a family portrait session. You may recognize Anita and her adorable daughter, Annaliese, they were featured on my blog last fall. Annaliese, or "littles" as everyone calls her, is growing up so fast, and is so fun! We had a blast at our session, Anita and her sisters were so sweet and such beautiful ladies! Anita's mom and step-dad, Chuck were awesome to work with too, very kind and easy going.

Thank you Anita for this wonderful opportunity to spend time with your family, everyone was so fun! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: