Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Angie + Jose, Holiday Portrait Session, Pageo Lavender Farm, Turlock, Ca.

Happy New Year! Wow time has just been flyin by, 2011 was wonderful, had a lot of great sessions that I finally have time to share with all of you!

Angie and Jose are such a great couple! I have known Angie for 10 years(WOW!), we met in our high school women's choir and have kept in touch throughout the years. She likes to update her portraits with her husband, Jose, every year, which is fantastic!

We met, on a beautiful fall November afternoon, at the amazingly gorgeous Pageo Lavender Farm right here in the countryside of Turlock! I didn't know that we were so close to such a beautiful venue until I took a short drive from my home to meet with Angie and Jose. The farm is closed during November to get ready for Christmas season in December. So it was nice to have the place to ourselves for their session.

Let me tell you, we had a blast! It felt like we were somewhere else while doing this shoot, jazz music and old standards were playing over the outdoor sound system, the early evening sun was just beautiful and it was a quiet afternoon. Just me, Andy, Angie and Jose. Quite a romantic setting :)

Angie let me know ahead of time Jose is not a "smiler" and I told her not to worry, we would get those smiles out of him! And with a little coaxing and joking around, he smiled (a few times, hahah!) but we captured it perfectly! Enjoy my favorites!


No comments: