Friday, December 30, 2011

Nadine + Jose, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA.

November is always my favorite month of the year, fall is in full swing, the fall color is gorgeous, we can wear layers and sweaters and my birthday just happens to be in November! 

My wonderful cousin, Nadine, and I had planned back in the springtime to take a trip to Monterey/Carmel for a combined celebration of our birthdays (her's is just a week before mine in October) and we planned to do a nice weekend getaway with my husband, Arnaldo and her boyfriend Jose.  We had such a great time, full of relaxation, enjoyed the ocean breeze, wine tasting, incredible food and just spending time together.  It was just a really great time and we both realized that this was truly special because we had grown up together, grew apart for a short time and now are closer than ever, we are more like sisters now and I wouldn't trade our time together for anything!

Arnaldo and I really got to know Jose during our weekend together and we can definitely see the love and how much he adores Nadine, which is really sweet and makes me very happy because she truly deserves nothing but the best.  He is a fabulous guy and only wants Nadine to be happy and I love that he mentioned "...just being with her makes me the happiest, we don't have to do anything as long as we're together." 

Awww, how sweet is that ladies??

So...while in Carmel, we did a wonderful session of Jose and Nadine just because.  There wasn't a reason, I had a camera, they were willing to have a great time and we got some great images from the time we did the shoot.

Enjoy my favorites.

No comments: