Monday, December 19, 2011

Amanda, Bridal Portraits

Every girl dreams of the day she will get married, what it will be like, what her dress will look like, who her future Prince Charming will be, what her first dance song will be, amongst many other wonderful details that go into planning a wedding to the love of your life.

Recently, I posted pictures from my brother and sister-in-law's wedding and talked about what a wonderful ceremony and reception they had and how fun it was to be a part of the planning process and to actually see the wedding come to life, truly a neat moment. Since we had such a whirlwind of a day on their wedding day, I scheduled a special bridal session for my brand new sister-in-law, her very own pampering day and another chance to wear her beautiful wedding gown. Because every bride should wear their gown more than once, it's too fun!

I have been recently doing some fabulous Indian wedding collaborations with my dear friend, makeup/hairstylist, Happy Bassi and I knew she was fabulous at what she did. So I called her up and asked her if she had time to practice her skills on Amanda and she gladly accepted! Happy opened up her home to us in early November, we packed all the bridal essentials for the shoot (dress, shoes, bouquet, hair pieces and veil)and let Happy create the beautiful "American Bride" because her work is primarily Indian brides.

We had so much fun together, Amanda had her relaxing time, we talked about all things wedding, laughed and had fun doing her shoot. 2 hairstyles and 2 looks (simple and dramatic) later we have the following shots, I love them and I hope you do too.

Thank you Amanda for being so willing to do this fabulous session, you are a beautiful bride!!



No comments: