Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Session, The Gomez Family

We are just 3 days from Christmas and I am very excited to celebrate over the next few days with family and friends, enjoying great food, great chats and of course celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. It truly is such a special time of year for me and for so many around the world.

In November I began my holiday portrait sessions and I am finally sharing them, it's been a fabulously busy time and I couldn't ask for better clients and great times as a photographer!

Our first holiday session features The Gomez Family, aka my brother-in-law Jorge, sister-in-law Amanda and their daughter (my adorable niece) Teagan. Teagan was 10 months at the time of our shoot, she has grown so much since we did her 6 month session, time is flyin! She will be one in just a few weeks, can't wait!

We got together on a gorgeous Sunday evening to do their very first family session, we had a great time prepping for the shoot. It was fun for me because Amanda and I went shopping, picked out a few outfits for her to decide on for the shoot and we also did hair her and makeup. It's always fun to be behind the scenes, great times.

Thank you so much Amanda, Jorge and Teagan, I loved your session, love you 3 so much and can't wait for your next session!

No comments: