Thursday, February 9, 2012

Holiday Session, The Wise Family, Stanford University, Palo Alto, Ca.

I absolutely loved this session!

I know I said the same thing about the family blog post before this, that it was one of my favorites, and it was, but I think I just loved this and every other holiday session I did this past December, hahaha!

What I loved about this family session was that I had the pleasure of working with the Wise family at Stanford University!  What a gorgeous campus, it was my first time visiting (which is weird because I am in the Bay Area quite often, but I've never ventured there) and it was incredible!  The grounds are gorgeous, the landscaping is impeccable, has a very classic college feel and it's very family friendly.

The Wise family is:  the beautiful Hayley (mom) and her 3 children, Kendall, Erin and Jonathan.  They are wonderful children and Hayley is so blessed to have such a beautiful family!  Working with Hayley on this session was so great, she was referred to me through my dear friend Anita, and I enjoyed planning this shoot with Hayley, she was so sweet and kind.

We did their session around the Main Quad at Stanford, on a gorgeous Sunday evening and had a wonderful time!

Enjoy my favorites!

No comments: