Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Anita & Analiese, Baker Beach, SF

So excited to share this session! I love San Francisco and the beach and what better way to spend an evening than doing a Mom and daughter session at Baker Beach! Anita is a dear friend of mine, we go way back-all the way to high school, and we get together every year to update her portraits of Analiese. 

I have been photographing Analiese since she was in the womb and it's very special for me to photograph her, to see her growth as a child and watch her become a little person, she is almost in kindergarten! It amazes me how much time has passed and how big she is, she has such a funny personality, sassy and so smart, a lot of energy, loves to play and loves her mommy. Thank you so much Anita for being a fabulous friend over the years and for having me photograph you and Analiese, it truly is an honor and I can't wait for many more years of lifestyle sessions! It's going to be awesome! 


No comments: