Friday, September 9, 2011

Just around the corner!

Happy Friday everyone!  Had to share a few pictures from upcoming posts to keep you up to date on what I have been up to!

The first is from a personal shoot featuring my brother-in-law, Jorge, and future sister-in-law, Amanda! We did their engagement session in August and had so much fun! They are getting married in October in Reno and I can't wait to be a part of their special day. I will be attending as a guest, but I will be sharing pictures of Amanda getting ready on her big day, later in October, I am so excited for them!!

 
 
The second picture below is of my great-nephew (so crazy, I'm a great-aunt now!). Nathan, was 5 days new when we did his newborn session and is such a precious little thing. He is a few weeks older now, but I hope to share more pictures of him as he grows. I can't wait, it's going to be an incredible journey!
 

No comments: