Sunday, September 12, 2010

Emily & Sarah

I photographed Emily and Sarah in August at their home out in the countryside of where I grew up. It was so wonderful to get out of town for a bit and reconnect with them, since we went to elementary school together. I was a few years ahead of them, but Emily was in the grade as my younger brother and Sarah was a couple of years younger than me. Their mom was also my 4th/5th grade teacher and I was able to spend a bit of time with her catching up which was really nice.

I love the bond of sisterhood, it is so special and dear to my heart because I have two sisters and we are the best of friends! It is truly a whole different level of friendship and love and we have a lot of fun when we're together!

Emily contacted me earlier in the summer to schedule her session and due to her being in Texas for college we had to get together towards the end of summer because she was coming to California to visit the family for a few weeks.

We had a great time and they were so fun to work with and so beautiful! Here are a handful of my favorites, enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: