Monday, February 21, 2011

Ana

I am so excited to share these pictures with you! Ana is the newest face to debut on the blog and let me tell you this girl has the most gorgeous smile, I love it! I have known Ana for quite sometime, I consider her family, she is friends with my lovely cousin Nadine (who was featured on the blog back in Nov/Dec) and they are so much fun to be around, never a dull moment and always cracking jokes!

I love her style, her energy and her laugh, she is just such a fabulous person, one of my best models yet! She really rocked the session with her great style and ease in front of the camera. Thank you Ana for being so fantastic, it was a blast!

Here are my faves :)


anablog4



anablog

anablog3

anablog2

anablog5

anablog6

anablog7

anablog8

anablog9

No comments: