Thursday, February 3, 2011

Project 52, Week 5

Can you believe it, it's February!! Time is definitely flying by in the new year, I am so excited for all the wonderful things to come, this is definitely going to be a year to remember!

This is week 5 of my Project 52 and I am very excited to share with you all that I am posting this before the beginning of next week! I hope this is a new trend for me, haha!! The theme for the week was "shadows" and "delicate", we could choose either as I have noted before. I went for a walk downtown with Andy, cameras in hand, ready for anything! I am teaching her how to photograph, starting with the basics: 35mm film and fully manual camera--very old school and very fun!

Close to sunset provides long, angled shadows that can create wonderful repetition, great tonality for black and white images and not to mention gorgeous color for the evening! Enjoy!

blogweek5-1a

blogweek5-3

blogweek5

No comments: