Saturday, April 30, 2011

Alyce + Austin

This week has been incredible!! I spent extra time with family from out of town, took a trip that was unexpected yet so awesome, spent time with my sisters and I was able to spend time in one of my most favorite places: Monterey.

I met up with Alyce and Austin in Monterey for a photo shoot and we had such a great time, not to mention the weather was killer! Bright warm sun, fresh air, lots of laughs and of course our favorite, clam chowder bread bowls.

Alyce and Austin were such a fun couple to photograph, so easy going and willing to just have a great time, even when I acted like a dork!

Here are my faves, hope you enjoy!






blogmedina4

blogmedina3

blogmedina2

blogmedina

blogmedina5

blogmedina8

blogmedina7

blogmedina6

blogmedina9

blogmedina10

blogmedina11

blogmedina12

blogmedina13

blogmedina14

blogmedina15

blogmedina16

blogmedina17

No comments: