Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Prom 2011

Wow, time definitely flies when you're living life and having a blast! The first weekend in April my youngest sister, Stephanie, went to her senior prom. She is going to graduate in May and I am soooo proud of the young woman she has become.

I remember when I was younger dreaming of the days when my sisters would be older so I could do all the fun things with them that I did with my girlfriends (share clothes, jewelry, go shopping together, travel together and so forth!). We have always been very close despite our age differences(Andy and I are 8 years apart and Steph and I are 9 years apart) and I love my sisters to pieces!

It has been so fun to be a part of these special milestones, it takes me back to the time when I was their age and how I felt in that moment...wow what a treat, to be there with both of my sisters and what a special time in a young girls life!

Steph asked me if I would photograph her and friends before they headed off to dinner and I, of course, said yes! So we did some getting ready pictures and then headed over to On Broadway with Two Guys for a quick mini-shoot with her group and had a blast! They had dinner at Two Guys Red Brick Cafe, the restaurant within the facility and then were whisked away via a lovely limousine to dance the night away.

Enjoy!




stephblog2

stephblog

stephblog3

stephblog4

stephblog5

stephblog6

stephblog7

stephblog8

blogprom2

blogprom4

blogprom

blogprom3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok diane i know it's just me but i just wanted to let you know that this blog and all these pictures are so amazing! don't ever give up you are truely talented! and i'm not just saying this because your my sister and i love you to pieces but you really have a wonderful talent and never give up!
love ya!
andy