Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring evening: Nadine

The weather has been so awesome recently, spring and fall are my favorite seasons, and living in California makes me feel so blessed that we can enjoy such sunny days.

Easter time is always so special to me, spending time with family, eating awesome food and of course the most important--giving thanks to our Awesome God for offering his son, Jesus as a sacrifice for our sins. I spent a lot of time in prayer and being thankful for my life, my spiritual gifts, my physical abilities and talents. We can never give enough thanks to God, I am always saying "Praise the Lord" "Thank You God for another day of life" "Thank You for all You have provided".

I am most thankful for the ability to see and capture life through my lens. Without sight I am not sure what my life would be like, much different but enhanced in other ways. I am also thankful so much for my wonderful family members. My cousin Nadine came to visit this past weekend, we have too much fun when we're together! On Easter Sunday we did a sunset photoshoot and had a blast! She has the most gorgeous hair and such a beautiful smile and she has the best sense of humor ever! We have laugh fests for hours (sometimes about nothing, it's awesome!).

Here's to Easter, blessings in life, my sight and ability to create with my awesome tool-the camera!



nadineblog

nadineblog3

nadineblog2

nadineblog4

No comments: