Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Amy, Jocelyn & Cody- Lifestyle Session

I am so excited to share this session with you! I got together with Amy, Cody and Jocelyn a few weeks back in Redwood Valley for a family lifestyle session at their gorgeous property at the top of a mountain overlooking the hills of the Mendocino County.  It was breathtaking, fresh air, gorgeous trees, beautiful Manzanita trees everywhere and so peaceful.

Amy asked me to photograph her and her children to update their portraits and to just capture them as they are, in their element and I was very excited to follow them around and have fun!  Jocelyn is such a little sassy girl and so darn cute, her smile is infectious and Cody is such a sweetheart, very soft spoken and shy, a really great kid. Amy has such a wonderful personality, a very loving mother and just a beautiful spirit, I love being around her!

Here are my favorites from the morning with the family, enjoy!


No comments: