Friday, August 5, 2011

Jarrod + Sally

A couple of weeks ago I met Jarrod and Sally at Parducci Winery in Ukiah for a lifestyle session. I absolutely love Mendocino County because they have some of the best wineries in California and Parducci sells my favorite dessert wine, Muscat Canelli and because I just love my family who lives the area, the gorgeous scenery, the mountains, the crisp air, it's wonderful!

We chatted over a bottle of wine, they told me their wonderful love story, how they met and we had plenty of laughs during our time together! Our entire session was on the grounds of the winery, we began in the wine tasting room, ventured outdoors on the patio and later down to a gorgeous garden with mini-waterfalls, a pond, trees and flowers everywhere! It was quite magical.

I have to give major thanks to my awesome cousin Nadine arranging our session at Parducci, she set everything up for us to stay after hours, you rock Nadine!! It's also very helpful to arrange a photoshoot at a winery when you know someone who works there (big thanks to Nadine's mom, my aunt!!).

Here are a handful of my favorites, enjoy!


























Details of Parducci Winery






No comments: