Thursday, August 18, 2011

Senior Portrait Feature on "Inside the Locker"

Today started off as such a great day, waking up, saying a good morning prayer to God and checking my facebook for any awesome articles or news to read (I know that might sound silly, but I know a lot of you out there do the same thing too! haha!)

So, as I was scrolling through my news feed on facebook I saw that my images were featured today on Inside the Locker and my morning had become so much greater!! I am so honored to be a part of this up and coming blogsite and so proud to have my work displayed as inspiration to my fellow senior portrait photographers out there!

Check it out, browse the site, there are a lot of great goodies on there! A special thanks goes out to Holly McCaig for being so great to work with on this feature, she is such a powerhouse of creativity and talent and such an inspiration!!



No comments: