Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cristina & lil Nathan, City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah, Ca

Well hello there blog, it's been a while...

I have been m.i.a for quite sometime, but for great reasons! Photography has been keeping me so busy, it's wonderful, so fortunate and blessed to be able to do what I love day in and day out and it never feels like work!

Now that it is fall, I have to play catch up on my blog.  Poor blog has had no love for far too long.

That is about to change.

I am so excited to share with you a session from early in April featuring the lovely Cristina, aka my best cousin/friend/everything, and her little man, the always adorable Nathan. It's been a while since I last photographed Nathan, he is now 3 years old! Can you believe it? I can't sometimes.  He has grown up so fast and he talks so much, he is so sweet and loves his mama to pieces.

When I was visiting them in their hometown,Ukiah (if you've never been, you must, it's tucked away in Mendocino County on highway 101, 2 hours north of San Francisco) we went to the City of Ten Thousand Buddhas to spend some time together and take a few pictures. I really enjoy going there because it is so peaceful and quiet, beautiful peacocks roam the grounds and it's a nice place to take a stroll and relax.

Enjoy a few goodies here because there is quite a lot more to come in the next few weeks ;)

No comments: