Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crystal Class of 2011

Crystal is officially a senior and very proud of it! She was featured in July as one of my senior reps and I had to do another photo shoot of her because she is so darn cute, fun and fashionable!

We included one adorable friend of Crystal's, Carlos, her neighbors puppy and he was soooo cute I just wanted to squeeze him and play with him all day!

I have know Crystal since the day she was born, and possibly before that, and I consider her another sister in the family, she has a wonderful heart and loves life. We had a blast at our session, I am so proud of her, she has grown up to be such a lovely young lady and I know she will do great things!

Congratulations Class of 2011!

Photobucket
How cute is this dog?!?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: