Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Garcia Family

I love to photograph babies, toddlers and kids, they are so adorable, cute and grow so fast within their first few years! I had the wonderful opportunity to meet with Pablo, Beatriz and their super cute 4 month old baby, Yandel.

I met Beatriz many years back when we were teens, she is the best childhood friend of my cousin Cristina. Beatriz is a wonderful person, so sweet and fun. I met Pablo a few years back when he and Beatriz were dating and he has such a kind and fun personality, perfect for Beatriz. They are such a fun and sweet couple. My husband and I were invited to their wedding two years ago up in beautiful Ukiah and it was wonderful fun!

Flash forward to now and they have a beautiful new addition to their family, Yandel, and he is such a blessing. I felt so honored to be able to photograph their growing family on a beautiful Saturday morning at the gorgeous Dharma Realm Buddist University .

Congratulations Beatriz and Pablo on your new family, I look forward to watching baby Yandel grow!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: