Thursday, October 14, 2010

Priscilla + Matt 9.25.2010 Twain Harte Wedding

Living in California is such a blessing, especially where I live right in the middle of it all in the central valley.  I am equal distance from the Bay Area as I am to the Sierra Nevada mountains and to about any other place I want to travel within a few hours.

I love destination weddings and I had the privilege to photograph Priscilla and Matt's wedding in Twain Harte, a small town east of Sonora in the heart of the gold country (Remember the gold rush in the 1840's and 50's from history? Sonora, Twain Harte and all of the small towns tucked away in the mountains are where it all happened)  Their wedding was held at a quaint little bed and breakfast named The McCaffrey House, it had such character and was like something out of a childhood storybook.

It was a small, intimate wedding, just family and a few friends, to celebrate their love and joy on their special day.  I was proud to have my friend Kimberly Chan join me as my second photographer for this wedding, thank you!

To Priscilla and Matt, congratulations and may you both be blessed with love, family and happiness for the rest of your lives!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: