Monday, January 14, 2013

Aloha 2013!

2013 is going to be an incredible year!

2012 was a year of immense blessings, growth, love, life and amazing-ness and I am so looking forward to this year even more than last!

I began this month working in Hawaii, photographing a wedding, making new friends at the airport who have now become friends for life, having a second honeymoon with the love of my life-my incredible husband and taking every second to enjoy this life I've been given.

A couple of years ago I never would have imagined I would be where I am today being able to do what I love day in day out and actually being good at my work.

Dreams have been realized and have truly expanded my perspective on life, future goals and new dreams and all this by looking through the viewfinder in my camera.  I realized that this is just the beginning and I'm so excited for the journey I am about to go on!

I spent the first couple of days in Hawaii last week in absolute awe and amazement because planning this trip was a little over a year in the making and to actually be there breathing in the fresh Hawaiian air and sharing a meal with my husband, I actually began to tear up.  Tears of joy, of course, because I was actually living my dream life, as a destination photographer.  It's everything I've dreamed of since I first picked up my camera (well, my mom's camera) when I was a kid.

Wow.

I will be catching you up on the fantastic shoots I did in the fall time, weddings, family portrait sessions and so forth, but for now, let's enjoy the view.


Aloha.

No comments: