Friday, January 25, 2013

Birthday Wishes: My Awesome Husband


I am so happy to share about one of my most favorite people:  my husband, Arnaldo.

He is the coolest guy and I just adore him to pieces.  We've been together for 10 years this year, married for 3 of those fantastic years and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!  Time has flown by and we have had so many great experiences, travels, endless laugh fests together, it still feels like we've been together for such a short time, I so look forward to the adventures we will experience in the near future!

He is my biggest supporter in life and all that I do.  He cheers me on in my business every day, such a great listener when I need to bounce ideas around or when I just need to talk, loves me unconditionally and makes me laugh 24/7, he's so awesome!!

It's Arnaldo's birthday week, we celebrated yesterday and if were up to me, we would be celebrating all month long like I do for my birthday in November :)  I love celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, special moments and any reason to celebrate any milestone with all family members and friends, so prolonging Arnaldo's birthday, a little bit,  is awesome! 

Here's a look back on the last few months of some of my favorite pictures of this awesome guy!  Happy Birthday hon, you are the best, I love you!!!








In Hawaii earlier in January, what an awesome time we had!!

    

Feliz Cumpleanos mi amor!  (Happy Birthday my love)

No comments: