Friday, January 25, 2013

Turlock Journal Reader's Choice Award 2012

As I write this, I am sitting here with a huge smile on my face because I am so honored, humbled, overwhelmed, excited and touched.  An emotional jumble, but a good jumble.

I was notified yesterday afternoon that I was selected as "Turlock Journal Reader's Choice Favorite Photography Business".

Me!  Little ol' me, out the many talented photographers in this city, I was voted by the people of Turlock as their favorite!  Tears welled up in my eyes reading that last sentence.  

What a surreal feeling.  Absolutely surreal.

I had to re-read the email I received about 10 times to make sure it wasn't a joke and when I read it aloud to my husband he responded with a resounding "HELL YEAH!!"  and a high five, gotta love him :)

So this has definitely kept the wonderful high from my recent trip to Hawaii going.  I'm so blessed to do what I love, day in and day out.  Because I know that I would continue to do photography even if I wasn't being commissioned to do so because I love it so much!

The people I've met on my journey in photography have been incredible, without them I would have no business.  I attribute my success thus far to the many clients, family and friends who have believed in what I do, love my work whole heartedly and love me, it is because of you all that I am where I am in photography right now.  I am just at the beginning of this wonderful road of photography, I am so excited for what is to come!

Thank you to everyone of you out there who have taken the time to vote for me, it means the world.  I am truly honored.

Cheers!

No comments: