Friday, January 14, 2011

Mini-winter session: Nathan

I absolutely adore little Nathan, he is growing so fast and has the cutest smile ever! I may be a little biased when I say how cute he is, but we are related so it's absolutely okay! Hahaha!

I had a surprise visit from my dear cousin Cristina and her little guy, Nathan, this past weekend and I told her she wasn't leaving until I snapped a few pictures of him. Which was totally fine with Cristina, she knows how I love to document his growth. As you may remember we have been photographing Nathan since right before he was born!

Nathan is almost 1 1/2, wow, time has flown by! Enjoy this little cutie and be on the lookout for more pictures of him in a few months!

blognathan2

blognathan

blognathan3

blognathan6

blognathan4


blognathan5

No comments: