Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Oliver Family

I had the pleasure of photographing the Oliver Family during the Thanksgiving break at the local university. What luck we had with the weather (sounds like a recurring theme for me, hahahaha!), it was so stormy and rainy that we weren't sure if we would have time to get the family together, but as my awesome luck would have it, the rain stopped for the duration of our session and we had a blast!

I met the Oliver's this past summer/fall because my lovely assistant Andy is dating James, the oldest Oliver. Renee Oliver, their mom, asked me to update their family pictures because it had been quite sometime since they had any pictures done and I was so honored they asked me to do this for them. They are all such wonderful people to spend time with. I got to know James brother, Chad and sister Morgan more during this session and they are such fun to be around.

Here are my favorites, enjoy!

blogoliver

blogoliver3

blogoliver2

blogoliver4

blogoliver5

No comments: