Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 52

To start the new year off differently, I decided to partake in Project 52. To keep up on my skills, learn more about my style, technique and to be more proactive in my work, I joined a couple of Project 52 forums to share my work and gather inspiration. Each week, for the entire year, we are to submit one image or small collection of images based on a theme or idea.

Though I still haven't decided what I will be focusing on for the year, I am rolling with it because that has been a new year's resolution, to just take things one day at a time and focus on the the matters at hand instead what will be happening months down the road.

Here are my first two images for the first two weeks of the new year in order. I am looking forward to seeing where this takes me and what will be in store for me and my craft at this time next year as a result of this project!

Wish me luck and enjoy the weekly postings!

Week 1: Fashion and texture

andyaction2

Week 2: Nature and details

blogmushrooms

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck and by the way that is a very nice, very interesting and great colorful photograph a piece of art if u ask me gratz and a wonderful piece of art.
Pepe....