Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project 52: Week 3

I am so loving the Project 52! Week 3 just flew by and now we're almost done with week 4. My post for week 3 is a tad behind, but it is okay, like I said before I am just rolling with it because it's all good :)

So the theme for last week was "Abandoned and Doors," and I knew exactly where I could go for inspiration: grandma's house. Now that might sound really strange, but it really is a starting place for my inspiration. I absolutely enjoy visiting my grandma and I love her to pieces! Out at her house there is such character, from the antique decor outside, the little gardens, to the big red barn and its surroundings outside.

Here is my vision for Abandoned, enjoy!

week3blog

1 comment:

kimmie kluball said...

Diane I love them all, but I especially LOVE the tattered flag blowing in the wind with the sun shining through! I can actually feel the wind! Amazing picture!